No-Show and Cancellation Policy
To: Valued Sweet T Salon Clients
All services that require 2.5 hours or more require a 20% deposit to guarantee an appointment.
Additionally, clients will be asked to pay 20% for future appointments that will be non-refundable if one of the following occurs:
- No-Show or missed appointments. (Failure to arrive for scheduled appointment)
- Excessively late. (Three or more times in a row)
- Extremely late for an appointment (The time remaining does not comply with recommended service time scheduled).
- Appointments canceled without a 24-hour notice.
- As professional hair designers, our personal and professional income is based solely upon services provided to you, our valued clients. Arriving on time for your scheduled professional service ensures the proper time necessary to comfortably complete your services and the services of others as they arrive on schedule throughout the day.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Your Sweet T Team